6.18.2014

FIRST POST

This is such an exciting moment. The first post on my new blog! It is going to be so much fun to start this journey to healthier me. Let's get right to it!


Today I did my first ever Barre workout. I have seen a lot about it on other blogs and Instagram, but I have never taking the time to actually try it out. I found a YouTube video on Fitness Blender and went to work. Fitness Blender is my favorite YouTube channel for at home workouts. Sometimes, it is hard to find time during the day to go to the gym or to go for a run so these videos are perfect.

"This is Fitness Blender’s take on Barre workouts; a hybrid of Pilates, ballet inspired sculpting moves, and even a bit of yoga.Barre workouts are a great way to get the long lean look that is typically associated with a Pilates guru or dancer’s body. For this Fitness Blender workout, you wont need the tutu or the ballet barre; you can do this one with items that you have around the house." 

You can read more about Fitness Blender's barre workout HERE

You can find out how many calories you will burn, what muscles you will work, and what equipment you'll need, and more if you click on the link above.

No comments:

Post a Comment