6.19.2014

DAY TWO

haters gonna hate ;) another feet picture.
 Today for my workout I went for a run around my neighborhood. Okay, so I don't know if you can exactly call it 'running', but I try my hardest to keep a good pace during my whole workout. I haven't ran for a few weeks so this it wasn't as easy as I hoped it would be, but I feel happy with the 1.50 miles that I managed to whip out.

Running is seriously one of my least favorites things ever! I dread going running, but what's it all worth it is the feeling after I am finished with my run (or any workout for that matter). I always feel AMAZING and so happy with myself. Working out always puts me in a better mood.

Be sure you read the article I posted below. 
It motivated me and I bet it would motivate you too.


No comments:

Post a Comment